Subscribe for new product updates!(No spam, we promise.)

Follow us on

the problem:

I watched some videos on my laptop and ...uh... accidentally made a mess on my keyboard.

the solution:

Wherever you decide to make your mess, from doorknobs and walls to hotel remote controls, Cyber Clean's cleaning compound (say that 10 times fast) will clean that sucker up lickety split. The patented high-tech cleaning compound is effective at removing 99.99% of harmful particles. Which leaves the question WTF is in that 0.01%?

Cyber Clean Cleaning Compound

share this product on:

Cyber Clean Cleaning Compound

Description

  • Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the home drawers, door knobs, air vents, window sills, kitchen appliances, remote controls, telephones, DVD players, cd players, games consoles, entertainment speakers, fans etc
  • Cyber Clean Home & Office can be used in the office: drawers, keyboard, mouse, speakers, usb ports, camera, cell phone, calculators, iPod, printers, back of computer cpu etc
  • Cyber Clean Home & Office is also great when visiting and staying in hotels to remove dust and harmful particles from remotes, iPod docks, alarm clocks, telephones, light switches, door knobs, etc
  • Cyber Clean Home & Office can even be used in the bottom of hand bags, brief cases, back packs, suit cases etc and it has a fresh lemon lime scent
  • Cyber Clean Home & Office can also be used to pull the dirt out of rings, watches, earrings, pins, and all those precious items
Cyber Clean Home & Office Pop-up Cup is a patented high tech cleaning compound. It is non-toxic and biodegradable. This amazing Swiss formula is a cleaning compound designed to get deep into all the cracks and crevices on any item or device. Cyber Clean is effective at removing 99.99% of harmful particles that live on everyday surfaces and it is fun and easy to use. Cyber Clean is a viscous, elastic compound designed to mold itself to fit the nooks and crevices that harbor harmful dirt. Cyber Clean will not migrate to other surfaces. Simply fold over the compound after each use and the debris is microencapsulated into the cleaning compound. Cyber Clean may be used over and over again. Each Cyber Clean package has a color strength reference guide so you see when Cyber Clean has reached its maximum absorption capabilities. This Cyber Clean comes in an air-tight, resalable pop up cup for safe and convenient storing.